Hog's Heaven Hot Pork Rinds
Taste test: They're hot.
They have that stale styrofoam crunch..
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fish food flakes.
From the package: “Put a little South in your mouth.” ... The bag sports a seal that says, “U.S. inspected and passed by the Department of Agriculture.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: M.R.B.'s Snacks & Associates
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Stewart. Review published May 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road