Barcel Chicharrones Chili & Lime Flavored Fried Wheat Flour Snack
Taste test: These are hot and spicy and limey and chili-ey and practically inedible.
You don't notice any of that until you're about halfway through the first bite, but at that point it's pretty much undeniable..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These don't smell nearly as bad as they taste.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (120 reviews)
- Lime Chips (148 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (94 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Stewart in Austin, Texas.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road