Yamayoshi Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were not bad.
They had a slightly hot taste, with the flavor of Japanese food..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
From the package: The bag is almost entirely in Japanese, except for the “Yamayoshi” name. The label added by the importer (Daeei Trading Co., Inc., College Point, New York) says “Potato Cracker”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road