Yamayoshi Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were not bad.
They had a slightly hot taste, with the flavor of Japanese food..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
From the package: The bag is almost entirely in Japanese, except for the “Yamayoshi” name. The label added by the importer (Daeei Trading Co., Inc., College Point, New York) says “Potato Cracker”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road