Taste test: These are plain tortilla chips, but they're shaped like Texas.
Or, in the case of the broken ones, like some portion of Texas. They're pretty good chips, with a good crunch and very mild flavor for you to spice up by dipping in your favorite salsa.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular tortilla chips smell (they don't smell like Texas).
From the package: “Texas Shaped Tortilla Chips”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Monterrey Products Co. Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Nancy.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road