Taste test: These are plain tortilla chips, but they're shaped like Texas.
Or, in the case of the broken ones, like some portion of Texas. They're pretty good chips, with a good crunch and very mild flavor for you to spice up by dipping in your favorite salsa.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular tortilla chips smell (they don't smell like Texas).
From the package: “Texas Shaped Tortilla Chips”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Monterrey Products Co. Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Nancy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road