Green Chile Pretzels
Taste test: First it tastes like a regular pretzel with a little kick.
After about a minute the hot green chile aftertaste kicks in. One person thought they were good, another said they weren't.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pumpkin seeds.
From the package: “Low salt! Fat free!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: ThunderBear Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Tim in New Mexico.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road