Green Chile Pretzels
Taste test: First it tastes like a regular pretzel with a little kick.
After about a minute the hot green chile aftertaste kicks in. One person thought they were good, another said they weren't.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pumpkin seeds.
From the package: “Low salt! Fat free!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: ThunderBear Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Tim in New Mexico.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road