24 Select Potato Chips
Taste test: These are Lay's-type regular potato chips, not too salty (less salty than Lay's Classic).
They taste like Vincent's chips. Not too great, but what do you expect for 59 cents? These chips didn't make me thirsty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oily type smell.
From the package: “Do these chips make you thirsty? Slake it! Try Select Soda!” (The bag lists all of their soda flavors, too numerous to list here, as the Interweb is nearly full already.)
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Store 24, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Store 24.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road