Prodiana Hot Curls
Taste test: Given their name, I was expecting something very hot, but these taste mostly like regular cheese curls, with a slightly hot aftertaste.
As cheese curls go, they're pretty good, but a bit on the chewy side. They're much smaller than most cheese curls (you'd need about four of these to equal the size of one Jax), and they're shaped sort of like maggots.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheese smell, not bad.
From the package: Ingredients include Debittered Brewer's Dried Yeast and Smoke Flavoring.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road