Shaw's Salted Seacoast Kettle Cooked Chips
Taste test: These are the Shaw's version of the kettle chip.
They're good, but they're certainly not as good as Cape Cod kettle chips, which beat out every chip that tries to match them. If you're planning to do any dipping, you might not want to use these their curled-up, irregular shape makes it tough the get a full dip in.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular oily kettle chip smell.
From the package: There are two recipes, one for clam dip and one for Zesty Italian dip.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Shaw's Supermarkets Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Star Market, Stow, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road