Shaw's Salt & Vinegar Chips
Taste test: These are decent vinegar chips.
A medium-strength vinegar kick on otherwise ordinary potato chips. More vinegary than salty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, nice vinegar aroma.
From the package: “Since 1860, Shaw's has been committed to providing the finest quality foods available.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Shaw's Supermarkets Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: At 20 cents a bag, these chips were quite a good deal.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road