J.P.'s Lightly Salted Potato Chips
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
From the package: “J.P. Duchesneau, found of the Tri-Sum Potato Chip Company, knew the secret of making a delicious, hand-cooked potato chip full of real potato flavor and extra-crunch goodness! Today, more than 90 years later, J.P.'s family who still operates the long-standing chip company, is making potato chips the same way using Grandpa's original recipe. J.P.'s Hand-Cooked Potato Chips are sliced a little thicker, cooked in kettles, stirred by hand, and lightly salted. The original hand-kettle method, although more costly and time consuming, results in a crisp, ol'fashioned, moth watering chip that is reminiscent of yesteryear. Fond memories never die neither do the family recipes. It is for this reason that we have brought back J.P.'s Hand-Cooked Potato Chips. Ol'fashioned goodness, again the way it used to be.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tri-Sum Potato Chip Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road