Smart Choice Salt & Vinegar Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good vinegar chips.
They're not all that salty, but they've got a strong vinegar flavor. A good snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Vinegary.
From the package: Ingredients include selected potatoes (pommes de terre choisies), hydrogenated canola oil (huile de canola hydrogènèe) and modified milk ingredients (substances laiti´res modifièes)
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road