Smart Choice Salt & Vinegar Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good vinegar chips.
They're not all that salty, but they've got a strong vinegar flavor. A good snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Vinegary.
From the package: Ingredients include selected potatoes (pommes de terre choisies), hydrogenated canola oil (huile de canola hydrogènèe) and modified milk ingredients (substances laiti´res modifièes)
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road