Econochoice Salt & Vinegar Flavour Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good vinegar chips.
Nice vinegar flavor, not too strong, and they have a good crunch to them..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild vinegar smell.
From the package: “We're sure you'll be completely satisfied with this product, and we welcome any comments that you have.” ... “Real size not shown” (referring the the giant potato chips pictured on the front of the bag)
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Everything's printed in French and English. French for Econochoice is "Econochoix" and salt & vinegar translates to "sel & vinaigre."
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road