Jardi Cheese Puffs
Taste test: These are pretty good.
They look sort of strange, as they're scrawnier and more irregular-shaped than a cheese puff such as Jax and also different from cheese curls such as Cheetos. According to Rick, they have the same consistency as corn starch packing peanuts. They taste like heavily buttered popcorn, with some cheese taste in there too, along with corn.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell like corn, kind of buttery.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: French for "cheese puffs" is "mais gonfle"
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road