Flavor Tree Honey Mustard Sesame Sticks
Taste test: Crunchy, with a strong honey mustard taste, then a strong sesame taste afterward.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong and sharp. Jumps right out of the bag.
From the package: “At Flavor Tree, we're mighty particular about our snacks. And always have been. We like our snacks wholesome, tasty and full of good things. That's why we still make our Flavor Tree Sesame Snacks as we have for over a quarter of a century; with plenty of premium sesame seed and other quality ingredients.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: John B. Sanfilippo & Son Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Contains soy protein isolates.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road