Flavor Tree Honey Mustard Sesame Sticks
Taste test: Crunchy, with a strong honey mustard taste, then a strong sesame taste afterward.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong and sharp. Jumps right out of the bag.
From the package: “At Flavor Tree, we're mighty particular about our snacks. And always have been. We like our snacks wholesome, tasty and full of good things. That's why we still make our Flavor Tree Sesame Snacks as we have for over a quarter of a century; with plenty of premium sesame seed and other quality ingredients.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: John B. Sanfilippo & Son Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Contains soy protein isolates.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road