Flavor Tree Honey Mustard Sesame Sticks
Taste test: Crunchy, with a strong honey mustard taste, then a strong sesame taste afterward.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong and sharp. Jumps right out of the bag.
From the package: “At Flavor Tree, we're mighty particular about our snacks. And always have been. We like our snacks wholesome, tasty and full of good things. That's why we still make our Flavor Tree Sesame Snacks as we have for over a quarter of a century; with plenty of premium sesame seed and other quality ingredients.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: John B. Sanfilippo & Son Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Contains soy protein isolates.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road