IGA Barbeque Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good barbecue chips, with a tasty and spicy flavor.
They've even got some kick to them in the aftertaste..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barbecue/paprika smell.
From the package: There are five recipes on the bag: Sour Cream Dip for Chips, Cream Cheese Chip Dip, Almond Bacon Cheese Spread, Roquefort and Cottage Cheese Dip, and Sharp Cheddar Dip for Chips ... “Assured Quality Since 1926”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: IGA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: IGA spells it "barbeque" on the bag, not "barbecue" like it says in the dictionary.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Vermont.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road