Chippie's Salted Banana Chips
Taste test: These are good and kind of addictive.
A certain vacationer in Jamaica consumed many bags of these at the beach. I'm not usually a big fan of banana chips, but these have a nice taste without being too dry, with just a little salt.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They have a chippy aroma, but they don't smell like bananas.
From the package: “Just Right”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Stewart in Jamaica.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road