Crispers Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: These taste like wheat crackers (such as Wheatables) with vinegar powder on them.
The vinegar taste is fairly strong, but you can also taste the wheat. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vinegar/cracker smell.
From the package: “Part Chip Part Cracker” ... Ingredients include Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate and Sodium Metabisulphite
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road