Chipitos Salsa Tortilla Chips with Black Bean
Taste test: These tortilla chips were huge.
Just enormous. The chips were thick and crisp and tasted very good, with a salsa seasoning that actually did taste like salsa. Unfortanately, the bag was two-thirds empty, even those almost all of the chips were unbroken.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, spicy tortilla chips smell. Smells like an entree at a Mexican restaurant.
From the package: “We've discovered a deliciously unique blend of flavors that you will have to taste to delieve ... Sweet, delicate white corn coupled with hearty black beans and then topped-off with just the right amount of lively Mexican salsa seasoning.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Bachman (26 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
- Bean Chips (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Friendly Farms, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road