Chipitos Salsa Tortilla Chips with Black Bean
Taste test: These tortilla chips were huge.
Just enormous. The chips were thick and crisp and tasted very good, with a salsa seasoning that actually did taste like salsa. Unfortanately, the bag was two-thirds empty, even those almost all of the chips were unbroken.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, spicy tortilla chips smell. Smells like an entree at a Mexican restaurant.
From the package: “We've discovered a deliciously unique blend of flavors that you will have to taste to delieve ... Sweet, delicate white corn coupled with hearty black beans and then topped-off with just the right amount of lively Mexican salsa seasoning.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Bachman (26 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
- Bean Chips (48 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Friendly Farms, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road