Chile Today-Hot Tamale Kettle Style Habanero Cajun Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were burn-your tongue hot.
At first, we barely noticed the heat, but it jumped out at us while chewing. I happen to like the taste of jalapeño heat better than this Habanero cajun stuff.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell kind of oily, paintlike.
From the package: “Chile Today Hot Tamale® was founded out of a passion for spicy foods. We are committed to educatingto educating consumers about the delicious flavors and multidimensional uses and tastes of spices.” ... “We invite you to experience Chile Today-Hot Tamale's Habanero Cajun kettle style potato chips and our other varieties. Also try our spectacular seasoned sourdough pretzel nuggets, exotic dried chiles, 100% pure chile powders, sumptuous salsa mixes, smoked Habanero hot sauce, smoky chipostle BBQ sauce, and more! — Rob + David, The Heat Brothers”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Chile Today-Hot Tamale
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Zathmary's, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road