Walkers Salt & Vinegar Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These are good ordinary vinegar chips.
They're a strong, though not overwhelming, vinegar taste on every chip. The leave a lots of grease, salt and other reside on your fingers, so make sure to have a napkin handy.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, strongish vinegar smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable oil, salt & vinegar flavour [flavouring, flavour enhancers (monosodium glutamate, dosodium 5'-ribonucleotide)] salt.” ... “Is there a £20 note inside?” (Nope.)
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road