Nalley Dippers Salt and Simulated Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: This was the first ruffled vinegar chip we'd seen (thought we've seen quite a few since) — it's a wavy rippled cut, not a tight ripple.
They have a stronger-than-average vinegar taste. Quite a good crunch, thanks to the wavy ripple.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Average-level vinegar smell .
From the package: “Introducing Nalley Dippers, the fershest tasting chip to ever come out of a bag.” ... “Now even fresher tasting!” ... “Snacking just got better!” ... “Authentic Piccadilly Flavor” ... “Nalley Dippers Secret: We start with the best chipping potatoes grown fresh in The Pacific Northwest, ripple-cut them for maximumflavor, and cook them in Sun-Canola Oil. Nalley's Sun-Canola Oil is low insaturated fats and gives Nalley Dippers an ever fresher taste. Our new multi-layer bag was specially designed for Nalley's to ensure freshness everyt time.” ... it actually says “Salt and [in tiny letters] simulated Vinegar”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snakcorp Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Bag is printed in Canada; chips are made in USA.
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Las Vegas.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road