Munchies Snack Mix BBQ Flavour
Taste test: This snack mix includes miniature Smokey Red BBQ Doritos, plus Bar-B-Q Fritos, Cheetos and Rold Gold pretzels.
It's a nice combination, and they taste pretty good. I've never seen the miniature size Doritos anywhere except in this bag. The barbecue taste is not that strong, though, with the two non-barbecue tastes mixed in. The pretzels all sunk to the bottom of the bag, so we had to dig down to even get one.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn chips.
From the package: “It's a twister of taste!/Une tornade de goût!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Munchies (17 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Corn Chips (231 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road