New York Deli Kettle Cooked Jalapeño Potato Chips
Taste test: Really good.
Quite hot (a delayed hotness), but not the hottest ever. Chips were pretty small, though, so it was hard to tell that they were even kettle chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very jalapeñoey, but not as strong an aroma as Poore Brothers jalapeno chips.
From the package: “Your order's up! There's nothing better than noshing at a real New York Deli, and our chips are definitely no expection! Extra crispy and crunchy, the kettle cooked chips have that hearty flavor you'd expect from your favorite deli. You could almost say they were made to order!” ... “New York Deli® Potato Chips — the best of New York in a bag!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Bag was nearly 2/3 empty.
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road