New York Deli Kettle Cooked Jalapeño Potato Chips
Taste test: Really good.
Quite hot (a delayed hotness), but not the hottest ever. Chips were pretty small, though, so it was hard to tell that they were even kettle chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very jalapeñoey, but not as strong an aroma as Poore Brothers jalapeno chips.
From the package: “Your order's up! There's nothing better than noshing at a real New York Deli, and our chips are definitely no expection! Extra crispy and crunchy, the kettle cooked chips have that hearty flavor you'd expect from your favorite deli. You could almost say they were made to order!” ... “New York Deli® Potato Chips — the best of New York in a bag!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Bag was nearly 2/3 empty.
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road