Rice Krispies Popcorn Crunch
Taste test: This somewhat unusual snack is basically popcorn, coated with sugar, Lucky Charms-like marshmallows and Rice Krispies.
It's pretty good and quite sweet. How they came up with the concept for this recipe is a mystery to me.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These have a sweet, marshmallowey smell.
From the package: “If you like popcorn and grew up with the taste of Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Cereal, then this unique taste sensation is for you! Try this delicious blend of air-popped popcorn and sweet marshmallows, loaded with everyone's favorite, Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Cereal.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Houston Harvest Gift Products LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road