Rice Krispies Popcorn Crunch
Taste test: This somewhat unusual snack is basically popcorn, coated with sugar, Lucky Charms-like marshmallows and Rice Krispies.
It's pretty good and quite sweet. How they came up with the concept for this recipe is a mystery to me.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These have a sweet, marshmallowey smell.
From the package: “If you like popcorn and grew up with the taste of Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Cereal, then this unique taste sensation is for you! Try this delicious blend of air-popped popcorn and sweet marshmallows, loaded with everyone's favorite, Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Cereal.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Houston Harvest Gift Products LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road