Discos Big Hittin Salt n' Vinegar Flava Crunchy Potato Snacks
Taste test: These disc-shaped processed potato snacks have a medium vinegar taste as first, but it turns to more of a potatoey taste after the vinegar flavor dissolves in your mouth.
They're OK, but most actual potato chips with vinegar flavoring are better than these..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very weak vinegar aroma
From the package: “Dried Potato, Vegetable Oil, Potato Starch, Wheat Flour Salt & Vinegar Flavour [Acidity Regulators: E262, E331; Flavour Enhancer: E621, Citric Acid], Salt, Emulsifier: E471”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road