Nextra Protein Crunch Cool Ranch Flavor
Taste test: It's hard to describe what this stuff is — it's small, squiggly-shaped stuff made from various ingredients with "protein" in their names.
I'd highly recommend having a beverage with these, because just a few of these will dry out your mouth. The ranch taste is OK, and these are indeed very crunchy. But I couldn't imagine eating anywhere near a whole bag of these (which is supposedly one serving), because you'd have to drink so much liquid to wash them down.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild ranch aroma.
From the package: “17g of protein per serving” ... “Crunchy protein?! Now that's different!” ... “The first high protein snack food!” ... There are all kinds of vitamins in these, according to the Nutrition Facts
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Next Proteins, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road