Poppers Jalapeño Party Stoppers
Taste test: These tasted just like slightly stale popcorn.
There was almost no jalapeño taste at all. Quite a disappointment. I could've just bought the regular popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A jalapeño smell, not too strong.
From the package: “At Poppers Supply Company we start with the finest yellow, hull-less popcorn, we carefully pop it so each kernel is soft and tender. Then we add just enough coconut oil and salt to give it that special character, that extra flavor that is unique to Poppers popcorn products. We lock it all up in a foil fresh bag so we can guarantee you the tenderest tastiest popcorn.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Iroquois Popcorn Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Las Vegas.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road