Montgomery Inn Barbecue Flavored Saratoga Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These are unlike any other barbecue chips I've ever had.
First, they're incredibly thick, with a great crunch. But even more noticeable is the amount of flavor powder on the chips it's piled on thick, everywhere, like you wouldn't believe, and like I've never seen, giving them lots of great barbecue taste. Beyond that, some of the chips are huge, and they're all unbroken.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There's a nice, sweet barbecue sauce smell to these.
From the package: “RIBS KING Barbecue Sauce is a Cincinnati original, served at the renowned Montgomery Inn Restaurant. A Cincinnati land-mark for over 30 years, the restaurant was established by Ted Gregory, the “Ribs King". The recipe for Ribs King Barbecue Sause, the heart of Montgomery Inn's acclaim, is known only by Ted's wide, The “Ribs Queen". The ingredients that make RIBS KING Barbecue Sauce the world's greatest remain a closely-guarded family secret a secret not even the “King” knows!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Husman Snack Foods Co.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: These chips have more flavor powder on them than any chips I've ever tasted.
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road