Ener-G Wheat-Free Pretzels
Taste test: These look like ordinary pretzels, but once you bite into them, you quickly will find that they're much different.
They're much less dense than your standard pretzel, and they feel much lighter in your mouth. Because of the low density, they don't crunch the way regular pretzels do, but instead they sort of crumble. They taste OK.
Smell test: Kind of a strange smell, but not that bad.
From the package: “Suitable for gluten sensitive enteropathies.” ... “Ener-G gluten-free products have been specially developed for the dietary management of conditions requiring restriction of gluten. They are also suitable for those who are allergic to eggs or lactose.”
Online store: #ad
Company: Ener-G Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Vermont.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road