Julienne Potato Stix Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: Pretty good vinegar taste, not too strong, not too mild.
The "stix" look like French fries, and they have a nice texture to them. Definitely addicting, you'll eat more than one handful of these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A light vinegary smell.
From the package: “Are French Fries really French? The French call them 'frites' and really do serve them with abundance as a complement to Bistro fare, including 'steak au poivre,' roasted chicken and even omelets. Mustard is the favorite condiment with French fries in France. In Belgium, where real fries possibly rank highest in national esteem, they are served generously with the traditional 'moules frites' and also as a popular snack with a selection of fancy sauses, including the most popular: mayonnaise. Meanwhile, the British favor their 'fish & chips' (which are really thick cut steak fries) with salt & vinegar. Americans (in case you didn't notice) really enjoy them with a sweet genre tomato sauce, originally discovered in China: ketchup. This last combination, you'll agree is sometimes hard to resist.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Good Health Natural Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Star Market, Stow, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road