Trader Joe's Cosmic Potato Puffs
Taste test: These are pretty good "pellet-based" chips, and there's enough salt on the "puff" to remind you that you're snacking and not eating something totally healthy.
The potato taste is there, it's just not amazing..
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
From the package: It's a clear-plastic bag, and the potato puffs look like little checkerboard diamonds. I guess they think that reminds them of space ships.
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Trader Joe's.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road