Trader Joe's Cosmic Potato Puffs
Taste test: These are pretty good "pellet-based" chips, and there's enough salt on the "puff" to remind you that you're snacking and not eating something totally healthy.
The potato taste is there, it's just not amazing..
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
From the package: It's a clear-plastic bag, and the potato puffs look like little checkerboard diamonds. I guess they think that reminds them of space ships.
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Trader Joe's.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road