Potato Poppers Salsa
Taste test: These are sort of styrofoam-like snack things.
Kind of like rice cakes, only a little bit more filling. They're made from potato flakes (and there are other varieties available that are corn-based). These aren't really that bad, but they're not all that good either. They don't really taste like salsa.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of bad smell, thought not actually awful.
From the package: “Wow! These are potatoes like you've never tasted! Light, airy and bursting with great potato flavor. All without the usual fat of potato chips. Enjoy Emzee™ Potato Poppers — the start of a whole new snacking sensation.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Emzee Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Christmas Tree Shops.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road