Trader Joe's Fat Free Caramel Popcorn
Taste test: Tastes just like normal caramel popcorn.
Surprisingly, you would have never thought these were fat free. Don't be surprised if you finish this whole bag in your first sitting. Of course, with all caramel corn you have to worry about the caramel sticking in your teeth. The popcorn was fresh enough, too.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nothing special here.
From the package: Not much on the bag. We ate this bag before we got the picture, but there's normally caramel popcorn on the inside.
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Trader Joe's.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road