Zapp's Potato Chips Spicy Cajun Crawtators
Taste test: These are pretty good.
They're not terribly spicy, but they're quite flavorful, with good cajun taste. When I bought these, along with a bag of Zapp's Hotter 'N Hot chips, the clerk warned me that I should buy a cold beverage as well, because the Hotter 'N Hot chips are quite hot. Well, I didn't buy a beverage, and it turned out that they're not that hot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A good spicy cajun barbecue smell.
From the package: “Tastier, crunchier, thicker potato chips” ... “Zapp's potato chips are kettle cooked in 100% peanut oil, once batch at a time. Although more expensive to make, the reward is a thicker, crunchier potato chip which we hope you will prefer.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: That new search engine "Google" won't find this site when people search for "Zapps" (without the apostrophe) unless we spell it Zapps.
This snack was discovered by Mary.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road