Señor Tom's Con Chile y Limon Corn Chips
Taste test: You need to taste more than one to get the full flavor.
On the first bite you get some flavor, but by the fifth bite it tastes like a corn chip. There's a hint (a very small hint) of lime and kind of a hot aftertaste (very mild, though), but mostly these are just corn chips. They taste a lot like Fritos.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nasty smell. Definitely corny, some oil smell to it.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Carriage Hills Brands, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at King Foods gas/convenience store, Clifton Park, New York.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road