Señor Tom's Jalapeño & Cheddar Flavored Tortilla Chips
Taste test: Jalapeño taste, but no jalapeño hotness.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smells like tortilla chips with a slight jalapeño smell.
From the package: “We've combined the finest jalapeño peppers with premium, aged cheddar cheese and a zesty spice blend. The result is a taste sensation so SPECTACULAR you'll think you're in the finest CANTINA in Mexico! Let your taste buds be the judge ... you can have a FIESTA with us, or a SIESTA with the other guys.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Carriage Hills Brands, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Tom's (41 snacks)
- Hot Chips (989 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
Trivia: Lipolyzed cream is one ingredient. "Extractives of onion" are another
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road