Cabana Nacho Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are good chips.
They taste pretty much the same as Nacho Cheesier Doritos, and they're a pretty blatant ripoff of them, from the recipe to the look of the bag. However, the problem is that the flavor powder doesn't stick the the chips nearly as well as it does with Doritos. It gets all over your hands and all over the place.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A decent cheese smell, with a bit of a kick to it.
From the package: “18 chips per serving”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Amerifoods Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road