Cabana Nacho Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are good chips.
They taste pretty much the same as Nacho Cheesier Doritos, and they're a pretty blatant ripoff of them, from the recipe to the look of the bag. However, the problem is that the flavor powder doesn't stick the the chips nearly as well as it does with Doritos. It gets all over your hands and all over the place.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A decent cheese smell, with a bit of a kick to it.
From the package: “18 chips per serving”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Amerifoods Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road