Pik-Nik Sweet Maui Onion Fries
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These canned snacked are sort of a cross between Potato Stix and potato chips.
This flavor taste good, with a mild onion taste that lives up to its "sweet" name..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
From the package: “PIK-NIK Sweet Maui Onion Fries are sliced from selected premium potatoes, crisply fried and seasoned with a delicious and authentic Maui Onion flavoring. They are then sealed in PIK-NIK STAY-FRESH canisters to assure their crispness, flavor and crispy crunch.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Aruba.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road