Pik-Nik Ketchup Fries Real Potato Crisps
Taste test: These were kind of like extra-wide potato sticks, with the same thickness and length but about three times the width.
There was a good crispnes, and the taste was pretty good, but it really didn't remind our tasters of ketchup. If it were ketchup, it would be a very sweet and non-vinegary kind. It tasted more like a very mild barbecue sauce. Other than the lack of ketchup taste, pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not very ketchupy.
From the package: “For over sixty years, Pik-Nik has been making the highest quality, best-tasting crunchy-licious potatoes snacks in the world.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Aruba.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road