Marks & Spencer Reduced Fat Crinkle Crisps Salt & Vinegar Flavour
Taste test: These are decent vinegar chips.
They're about average in thickness, with wide ripples. The amount of vinegariness varies quite a bit from chip to chip, ranging from fairly vinegary to barely vinegary at all. They leave a lot of salt and a little grease behind on your fingers. They taste good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good vinegar smell, with some zing.
From the package: “Contains Cows Milk” ... “These Marks & Spencer crisps contain 30% less fat than standard Marks & Spencer crisps. Standard Marks & Spencer crisps contains an average of 36.4g of fat per 100g.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (166 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
Trivia: Thse are made in Denmark
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in York, England.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road