Marks & Spencer Reduced Fat Crinkle Crisps Salt & Vinegar Flavour
Taste test: These are decent vinegar chips.
They're about average in thickness, with wide ripples. The amount of vinegariness varies quite a bit from chip to chip, ranging from fairly vinegary to barely vinegary at all. They leave a lot of salt and a little grease behind on your fingers. They taste good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good vinegar smell, with some zing.
From the package: “Contains Cows Milk” ... “These Marks & Spencer crisps contain 30% less fat than standard Marks & Spencer crisps. Standard Marks & Spencer crisps contains an average of 36.4g of fat per 100g.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
Trivia: Thse are made in Denmark
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in York, England.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road