Walkers Worcester Sauce Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These are pretty good chips if you like something very flavorful.
They pack a pretty good punch, with a heavy dose of Worcestershire sauce on your standard thing Walkers chips..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very tangy Worcestershire sauce smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable oil, Worcester sauce flavour [flavouring, wheat maltodextrin, flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), sweetener (saccharfin)] salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1990 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road