Walkers Worcester Sauce Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These are pretty good chips if you like something very flavorful.
They pack a pretty good punch, with a heavy dose of Worcestershire sauce on your standard thing Walkers chips..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very tangy Worcestershire sauce smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable oil, Worcester sauce flavour [flavouring, wheat maltodextrin, flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), sweetener (saccharfin)] salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road