Walkers Pickled Onion Flavour Crisps
Taste test: Tastes like a sweet pickle, without too much onion.
Pretty good, if you like pickles. Some people thought they were awful.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of pickley, kind of oniony.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable oil, pickled onion flavour [onion powder, wheat starch, flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), flavouring] salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road