Walkers Pickled Onion Flavour Crisps
Taste test: Tastes like a sweet pickle, without too much onion.
Pretty good, if you like pickles. Some people thought they were awful.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of pickley, kind of oniony.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable oil, pickled onion flavour [onion powder, wheat starch, flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), flavouring] salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (67 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road