McCoy's Salt & Malt Vinegar Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: McCoy's chips are the crunchiest, thickest ripple chips I've ever eaten.
These have a medium level of vinegar flavor — noticeably less than your average vinegar chip, but still a very good taste. If you put them on your tongue, you'll get a little more zing.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, rich vinegary aroma.
From the package: One of the ingredients is “Salt & Malt Vinegar Flavour (Acidity Regulator: Sodium Diacetate, Salt, Wheat Flour, Flavour Enhancer: Monosodium Glutamate, Tartaric Acid, Flavourings)” ... “If you thought McCoy's thick potato chips couldn't get any better, think again. McCoy's are cooked using a unique recipe making our chunky chips even fresher and crunchier.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road