WindMill All Natural Snack Mix
Taste test: This snack mix included pretzels (knot-shaped, plus pretzel sticks), squiggly breadsticks, whole wheat squares (kind of like Wheat Chex), toasted bagel chips and toasted rye chips, all coated with a mild Worcestershire seasoning.
They were good, especially for a lowfat snack mix. The toasted bagel chips were quite crunchy, and the whole wheat squares had the most taste of anything in the mix.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Variety is the spice of life. WindMill is proud to introduce an all natural purely delicious Snack Mix with 60% Less Fat than comparable snacks. Experience the bold and satisfying taste without all the guilt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: New Attitudes Food Group LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road