Taste test: These are thin, hollow, dinosaur-shaped snack items with sort of a pizza taste to them.
They come in two different dinosaur shapes. They're crispy, crunchy and taste good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of cheesy, not bad.
From the package: “T.Crax-des Snack, der dinomassig crackt!” ... “T.Crax-le Snack qui craque comme un dino!” ... “T. Crax-lo snack mostruosamente croccante!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai at Vogle supermarket in Sils-Maria, Switzerland.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road