Tri-Sum Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: Not bad.
Very subtle flavor not very sour creamy or oniony, but quite acceptable..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey, kind of salty.
From the package: “Tri-Sum ÒSour Cream & OnionÓ Style Potato Chips offer you a flavor, taste and quality unequaled by any other brand of potato chips. Tri-Sum has been manufacturing quality snack foods since 1908. We are proud that four generations of the Duchesneau family have carried on the Tri-Sum tradition. We pledge to you out finest efforts to make the finest snack foods and we that you for your products loyalty.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tri-Sum Potato Chip Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Cardullo's Gourmet Shoppe, Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road