Tabard Farm Yukon Gold Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good potato chips.
They've got the great taste that you'd expect from Yukon Gold potatoes..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A nice, rich potatoey smell. Smells like a baked potato, only better.
From the package: “Potatoes organically grown in the U.S.A. ... Kettle dipped in pure sunflower oil.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tabard Farm Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This 5-oz. bag was a pretty good value for $1.49, especially considering it was purchased at Zathmary's, which typically charages too much for just about everything that they sell.
This snack was discovered by Sean Ford at Zathmary's, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road