Tabard Farm Yukon Gold Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good potato chips.
They've got the great taste that you'd expect from Yukon Gold potatoes..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A nice, rich potatoey smell. Smells like a baked potato, only better.
From the package: “Potatoes organically grown in the U.S.A. ... Kettle dipped in pure sunflower oil.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tabard Farm Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This 5-oz. bag was a pretty good value for $1.49, especially considering it was purchased at Zathmary's, which typically charages too much for just about everything that they sell.
This snack was discovered by Sean Ford at Zathmary's, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road