Mighty Munch Chunky Hot & Spicy Flavour Corn Snacks
Taste test: Shaped like Mighty Munch's three-toed foot, very large snack chip.
Neither hot nor spicy; they taste sort of like pickles..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pickles and vinegar. "Ugh," was one response.
From the package: “Watch Out, here comes Bluefoot! Zipping down the slopes on this board, he can't wait to get another taste of his favourite Hot & Spicy snack, Mighty Munch!!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Melissa at Irish Village Motel, Yarmouth, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road