Tato Skins Sour Cream n' Onion
Taste test: Got a good crunch.
Don't have too much flavor. They're not super crunchy but they're somewhat crunchy. They're not bad.
Shop: Buy Tato Skins at Amazon.com #ad
Smell test: Smells a little like a potato, but not a strong chip aroma.
From the package: Contains dried Torula yeast.
Online store: Buy Tato Skins at Amazon.com #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tato Skins (7 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Stewart.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road