Tato Skins Sour Cream n' Onion
Taste test: Got a good crunch.
Don't have too much flavor. They're not super crunchy but they're somewhat crunchy. They're not bad.
Shop: Buy Tato Skins at Amazon.com #ad
Smell test: Smells a little like a potato, but not a strong chip aroma.
From the package: Contains dried Torula yeast.
Online store: Buy Tato Skins at Amazon.com #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tato Skins (7 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (137 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Stewart.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road