Rocky Mountain Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good chips.
They're thick and very crunchy kettle-style chips with a light pickle taste. If you're looking for tons of pickle flavor, there are other chips that have it, but these are the crunchiest pickle chips I've had.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild pickle aroma.
From the package: “Welcome to Rocky Mountain Snacks! you'll find our potato chips to be unique ... a cut above the rest! Our story begins as whole potatoes arrive in our kitchen and are inspected, washed and peeled. The potatoes are sliced thick directly into our kettles and are cooked in small batches. There are no hydrogenated oils or animal fats in our snacks. We select those pure vegetable oils lower in saturated fat. Our seasoning blends are custom-made and must meet Rocky Mountain's standards for totally natural ingredients. Hold the dip! Our potato chips are bursting with flavor, so there's no need for a high-calorie dip. Rocky Mountain Snacks is proud to provide your family with a better snacking alternative without sacrificing taste. We hope you will try all of our natural and organic snacks made from the goodness of God's creation.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Rocky Mountain Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mike, our Colorado bureau chief in Colorado.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road